The FOV 600 VW Bus - Theory about the Maker

More
6 years 1 month ago #76 by blechpfitschi
The FOV 600 VW Bus - Theory about the Maker was created by blechpfitschi
Hello, i am around here for looking about Informations to a small Volkswagen T1 Bus with the Number Plate FOV 600. It was listed here, but with unnown Maker. I am nearly sure, it was produced by a German Toymaker. My Therory: There was a small Company called Fritz Voit. The style of the Lithos seems like the Lithos on other Voit Toys to me. Only the "O" on the number plate is a mystery to me.
Please apologize my bad english.
Regards, Marcus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #78 by Hacksaw-BoB
Replied by Hacksaw-BoB on topic The FOV 600 VW Bus - Theory about the Maker
Thanks blechpfitschi for the information. We will check into the German Toymaker, a small Company called Fritz Voit.

More
6 years 1 month ago #84 by jozsi
Hi Marcus, I did a thorough search on the Internet and looked into all the data I can find, but did not find any link to Fritz Voit. The only reason to suspect it could be Fritz Voit are the letters F and V in the FOV on the license plate. I suggest that we keep digging before we claim that Fritz Voit is the producer. But .... many many thanks for your suggestion. This is how we all take little steps into building a solid base of knowledge!! Keep on sending us information and tips! best regards Jozsi

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

© 2013 Vintage VW Models. All Rights Reserved.